What is Life Coaching?
Life coaching is a relationship between the coach and the client which is co-creative, meaning that we are equals and both play an active role. I am a trained coach using honed communication skills to support you as a detached thinking partner. Spiritually, together we will create more power for you to effect meaningful change and take dynamic actions towards your "Godly" appointed goals. Through scripture I will assist you in connecting anew with your personal vision, cores values and sense of true purpose.
This is a journey compiled of prayer, consultation and intentional conversation with scripture used as the foundation. You will experience moments in which the recognition of transforming darkness into light, breaking through to higher levels of true gifting and deeper understanding of one's self through Christ. This process will help you to achieve God's divine plan for your life.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Intuitive Questions To Ask Yourself:
IS LIFE COACHING FOR YOU?
- What would you change in your life to have perfect peace?
- Are you "coachable" and ready to "create" real change in your life by stepping out of your comfort zone?
- What is your life really about? What is your Divine purpose and can you build it on a scriptural foundation?
- What is your value of your current attitude?
- If you were to Fully live your life,what would you be willing to sacrifice?
- What are three things that you do daily that may sabotage your goals?
- What commitments are you willing to make towards your goals?
- What are your greatest strengths? What are your most challenging weaknesses?
- What action steps would you be willing to take to achieve your desired life?
- Is your present relationship feeding your soul and edifying for your spirit?
- What becomes possible now because you had a recognition of God's truth for your life?